NSP National Scholarship- Ministry of Minority Affairs (MOMA), Govt of India invites online applications in order to fill out applications for the following scholarships: Pre Matric Scholarships Post Matric Scholarships and the Merit Cum Means (MCM) Scholarships as well as Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship Scheme for Minorities Academic Year 2022-23 via National Scholarship Portal (NSP 2.0) for Fresh and renewal.
|Application Start Date:||20-07-2022|
|Application Last Date:||30-09-2022|
|Defective Application Verification Last Date:||16-10-2022|
|Institute Verification Last Date:||16-10-2022|
There is no any application fees/ charges required for scholarship.
Pre Matric Scholarship
- Eligibility Scholarships will be granted to those who have scored not less 50 percent marks on their final examination in the previous year and the the annual income of their parents or guardians from all sources is not exceed 1 lakh rupees. 1.00 lakh.
- Scope The scholarship will be given to students who have completed studies in India in a public or private institution from classes I through X, which includes such government institutes that are residential and eligible private institutions that are selected and announced in a clear manner through authorities of the State Government and Union Territory Administration responsible.
- Scholarships will be made available to students of the minorities in classes I through the Xth grade.
Post Matric Scholarship
- Eligibility The scholarship will be granted to students who have attained not less than 50% marks or an equivalent marks in their last final exam and whose annual income of their parents or guardians from all sources is do not reach Rs.2.00 lakh.
- Scope- The scholarship is to be awarded for studies in India in a government or private higher secondary school/college/university, including such residential institutes of the Government and eligible private institutes selected and notified in a transparent manner by the State Government/Union Territory Administration concerned. The scholarship will also cover vocational and technical courses at Industrial Training Institutes/ Industrial Training Centres that are affiliated to the National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT) that are of classes XI and XII , including Polytechnics or other programs (any course that is less than one year in duration is not covered by this scheme. Certificate courses are not included).
Scholarships will be granted to students in the classes XI andXII which includes vocational and technical courses at this level, including ITIs, polytechnics, and many other courses.
Download Sarkari Naukri COM – Sarkari Jobs Mobile Application
Merit Cum Means Scholarship For Professional & Technical Courses CS
- Eligibility The scholarship will be granted to those who have scored not less than 50% marks or an equivalent grades in the previous examination, and the annual income of their parents or guardians from any source does not surpass Rs.2.50 lakh.
- Scope The scholarship will be awarded to students studying in India in a Govt or private institute, which is chosen and then notified in a clear manner by the State Government/Union Territories Administration responsible. It covers professional and technical courses for undergraduates and postgraduate levels. A list of courses is in Appendix-E.
- Students who get admission to a college to pursue technical/professional courses, on the basis of a competitive examination will be eligible for the scholarship.
Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship
- The only girls who belong to six of the notified Minority Communities i.e. Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists, Jains and Parsis are admissible.
- Scholarships will be granted to girls from minority groups who are in the class of 9th-12th and have earned at-least 50% or an equivalent grade in the prior qualifying exams or classes.
- The annual income of the parent or guardian of the student from any source does not surpass Rs.2.00 lakh.
- An income certificate, obtained from an Competent Authority in the State/UTs Governments is required to prove the identity of the parent/guardian.
- A self-certified community certificate is required of a student who is the age of 18. For other students, the Community Certificate certified by parent/guardian of the student is required.
- (Fore more information, refer to the official scholarship announcement)
|Apply Online||Click Here To Register|
|Applicant Login||Click Here To Login|
|Application *Home Page||Click Here For Home Page|
|Apply For Renewal||Click Here To Renewal|
|Search Institute/ School/ ITI registered with NSP||Click Here To Search|
|Check Previous Year Application Status||Click Here To Check|
|Download Scholarship Guidelines||Pre Matric Scholarship|
|Download Scholarship Guidelines||Post Matric Scholarship|
|Other Vacancies Details||Join Now|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Download Scholarship Guidelines||Merit Cum Means Scholarship|
|Download Scholarship Guidelines||Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship|
|Official Website||Click Here To Open Website|
NSP National Scholarship Portal 2022-23 Login and Apply
NSP National Scholarship Portal 2022-23 Login and Apply NSP National Scholarship Portal 2022-23 Login and Apply NSP National Scholarship Portal 2022-23 Login and Apply NSP National Scholarship Portal 2022-23 Login and Apply
- CSIR UGC NET Exam June 2022 Admit Card- csirnet.nta.nic.in
- Bihar Police Fireman Result 2022- csbc.bih.nic.in
- Bihar DElEd Admit Card Joint Entrance Test 2022
- NEET (UG) Answer Key 2022- neet.nta.nic.in