JIPMAT Result 2022- Downland National Testing Agency (NTA) Has issued Online Answer Key For Joint Integrated Programme In Management Admission Test (JIPMAT) IIM Bodh Gaya And IIM Jammu For Academic Session 2022-2023.
|Registration Start Date:||10-05-2022|
|Registration Last Date:||09-06-2022|
|Last Date of Pay Fee Online:||10-06-2022|
|Date of Examination:||03 July 2022 (Sunday)|
|General (UR)/ OBC-(NCL):||Rs.2000/-|
|Gen- EWS / SC/ ST /PwD:||Rs.1000/-|
|Pay The Fee Through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net-Banking/ UPI|
Eligibility Criteria For JIPMAT
Candidates ought to have handed 10+2/XII/HSC examination in arts/commerce/science stream or equal with 60% (55% for candidates from SC/ST/PwD) or extra within the 12 months 2020, 2021 or showing in 2022. The candidate will need to have handed class tenth examination with 60% (55% for candidates from SC/ST/PwD) or extra within the 12 months not earlier than 2018.
The share of marks obtained by the candidate in tenth and twelfth commonplace can be calculated primarily based on the Board’s regulation. If there is no such thing as a such regulation concerning mixture marks from the involved board, then the mixture marks of all the topics that seem within the grade sheet needs to be thought-about for calculating the passing share.
List of examinations equivalent to 10+2:
- Plus two stage examination within the 10+2 sample of Senior Secondary schooling of any acknowledged Central/State Board, equivalent to Central Board of Secondary Education and Council for Indian School Certificate Examination or State Boards of Secondary Education.
- Intermediate or two-year Pre-University Examination carried out by a acknowledged Board/ University.
- Senior Secondary School Examination carried out by National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) in addition to State Board of Open Schooling with a minimal of 5 topics together with English as one of many Subjects
|Download Result||Click Here|
|Download Answer Key||Click Here|
|Download Answer Key Notice||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card Notice||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Applicant Login||Click Here|
|Other Vacancies Details||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Join Now|
|Download Information Bulletin||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
JIPMAT Result 2022- Downland at jipmat.nta.ac.in
- BTSC Bihar ECG Technician Recruitment Online Form 2022
- SSC CGL Tier-II Exam Admit Card 2022- Combined Graduate Level Exam
- SSC Phase X Selection Posts Admit Card 2022
- BTSC Bihar X-Ray Technician Recruitment Online Form 2022