Indian Army JAG Entry Scheme – Indian Army invitations on-line software type for the recruitment put up of JAG Entry Scheme thirtieth Course (April 2023) from single male and single feminine Law Graduates for grant of Short Service Commission within the Indian Army for Judge Advocate General Branch.
|Application Start Date:||24-08-2022|
|Application Last Date:||22-09-2022|
|Age As On :||01.01.2023|
|Minimum Age:||21 Years|
|Maximum Age:||27 Years|
|(For Age Relaxation See Notification.)|
- Not Specified
Minimum 55% mixture marks of their LLB Degree (three years skilled after commencement or 5 years after 10 plus 2) examination. In addition, CLAT PG Score of previous 12 months is obligatory for all candidates (together with LLM certified and LLM showing candidates) who apply for programs beginning in a selected 12 months. The candidates needs to be eligible for registration as an advocate with Bar Council of India/ State. Candidate needs to be from a College/ University acknowledged by Bar Council of India.\
JAG Entry Scheme Vacancy Details
Selection Procedure for JAG Entry Scheme
- Integrated HQ of MoD (Army) reserves the correct for shortlisting of purposes, with out assigning any cause. After shortlisting of purposes, the Centre allotment will likely be intimated to candidates by way of their electronic mail. After allotment of Selection Centre, candidates should log in to the web site and choose their SSB dates which can be found on a primary come first serve foundation initially. Thereafter, it will likely be allotted by the Selection Centres. The choice to pick the dates for SSB by candidates could also be forfeited because of prevalence of any distinctive circumstance/occasions.
- Only shortlisted eligible candidates will endure SSB at Selection Centres, Allahabad(UP), Bhopal(MP), Bangalore (Karnataka) and Kapurthala (PB). Call up letter for SSB interview will likely be issued by respective Selection Centre on candidate’s registered e-mail id and SMS solely. Allotment of Selection Centre is on the discretion of Directorate General of Recruiting, IHQ of MoD (Army) and no request for adjustments will likely be entertained on this regard.
- Candidates will likely be put via two stage choice process. Those who clear Stage I’ll go to Stage II. Those who fail in stage I will likely be returned on the identical day. Duration of SSB interview is 5 days and particulars of the identical can be found on official web site of Directorate General of Recruiting i.e, www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. This will likely be adopted by a medical examination for the candidates who get beneficial after Stage II.
- Candidates beneficial by the SSB and declared medically match, will likely be issued becoming a member of letter for coaching within the order of benefit, relying on the variety of vacancies out there, topic to assembly all eligibility standards.
Download Sarkari Naukri COM – Sarkari Jobs Mobile Application
|Online Registration||Click Here|
|Applicant Login||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Other Vacancies Details||Join Now|
Indian Army JAG Entry Scheme 30th Course (Apr 2023) Online
Indian Army JAG Entry Scheme 30th Course (Apr 2023) Online Indian Army JAG Entry Scheme 30th Course (Apr 2023) Online Indian Army JAG Entry Scheme 30th Course (Apr 2023) OnlineIndian Army JAG Entry Scheme 30th Course (Apr 2023)
- Munger University PG Admission Merit List 2022
- Munger University UG Part 1 Result 2022- B.A, B.Sc, B.Com
- SSC Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) DV Admit Card 2020
- NABARD Assistant Manager Grade A Admit Card Pre Exam 2022