Indian Air Force Agniveervayu Admit Card Indian Air Force (IAF) has issued Admit Card/ Call Letter for the recruitment submit of Agniveervayu for consumption 01/2022 beneath Agnipath Scheme. Download Admit Card on-line at agnipathvayu.cdac.in
Download Sarkari Naukri COM – Sarkari Jobs Mobile Application
|Application Start Date:||24-06-2022|
|Application Last Date:||05-07-2022|
|Admit Card Download Date:||To Be Notified Later|
|Online Exam Date:||24 July 2022 Onwards|
|Provisional Select List (PSL) Date:||01 Dec 2022|
|Candidate born between||29 December 1999 and 29 June 2005 (both days inclusive) are eligible to apply|
|(For Age Relaxation See Notification)|
|Examination Fee :||Rs.250/-|
|The payment can be made by using Debit Cards/ Credit Cards/Internet Banking through payment gateway. The examination fee can also be paid by Challan payment at any Axis Bank Branch.|
▶ Date of Birth Block :-
- Candidate born between 29 December 1999 and 29 June 2005 (each days inclusive) are eligible to use.
- In case, a candidate clears all of the phases of the Selection Procedure, then the higher age restrict as on date of enrolment is 23 years.
▶ Educational Qualification :-
(a) Science Subjects
Candidates ought to have handed Intermediate/10+2/ Equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics and English from an Education Board listed as COBSE member with minimal 50% marks in mixture and 50% marks in English.
Passed Three years Diploma Course in Engineering (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Automobile/ Computer Science/ Instrumentation Technology/ Information Technology) from a Government acknowledged Polytechnic institute with 50% marks in mixture and 50% marks in English in diploma course (or in Intermediate/Matriculation, if English isn’t a topic in Diploma Course).
Passed Two years Vocational Course with non-vocational topic viz. Physics and Maths from State Education Boards/Councils that are listed in COBSE with 50% marks in mixture and 50% marks in English in vocational course (or in Intermediate/ Matriculation, if English isn’t a topic in Vocational Course).
(b) Other Than Science Subjects
Passed Intermediate / 10+2 / Equivalent Examination in any topic permitted by Central / State Education Boards listed as COBSE member with minimal 50% marks in mixture and 50% marks in English.
Passed two years vocational course from Education Boards listed as COBSE member with minimal 50% marks in mixture and 50% marks in English in vocational course or in Intermediate/Matriculation if English isn’t a topic in Vocational Course.
- Note – 1: Candidate eligible for Science Subjects examination (on the idea of Intermediate/10+2) are additionally eligible for Other than Science topics examination and could be given an choice of showing in each Science and Other than Science topics examination in a single sitting whereas filling up the net registration type.
- Note – 2: Education Boards listed in Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE) web site as members, as on date of registration shall solely be thought of
- Note – 3: Exact mixture Percentage of marks earlier than decimal as written within the marks sheet of 10+2/Intermediate/Equivalent Examination/Three years Diploma Course/Two years Vocational Course OR calculated as per the foundations of involved Education Board/Polytechnic Institute shall solely be thought of (For instance 49.99% ought to be taken as 49% and to not be rounded off to 50%).
General Medical Standards for AGNIVEERVAYU
- Height: Minimum acceptable top is 152.5 cms
- Chest: Minimum vary of growth: 5 cm
- Weight: Proportionate to top and age.
- Corneal Surgery (PRK/LASIK) isn’t acceptable. Visual necessities as relevant as per Indian Air Force requirements.
- Hearing: Candidate ought to have regular listening to i.e. capable of hear pressured whisper from a distance of 6 meters with every ear individually.
- Dental: Should have wholesome gums, good set of tooth and minimal 14 dental factors.
- General Health: Candidate must be of regular anatomy with out lack of any appendages. He must be free from any energetic or latent, acute or continual, medical or surgical incapacity or an infection and pores and skin illnesses. Candidate shall be bodily and mentally FIT to carry out obligation in any a part of the world, in any local weather and terrain
- Details of Medical requirements will probably be accessible on CASB Web portal https://agnipathvayu.cdac.in.
Agniveervayu Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
Names of the shortlisted candidates, who qualify the net take a look at, shall be displayed on the CASB Web Portal https://agnipathvayu.cdac.in and on a stipulated date shall be known as at designated ASC for Physical Fitness Test (PFT) which might encompass 1.6 Km run to be accomplished inside 06 minutes 30 seconds. Candidates shall even have to finish 10 Push-ups, 10 Sit-ups and 20 Squats throughout the stipulated time to qualify within the Physical Fitness Test.
Note: Candidates are suggested to deliver their sports activities sneakers and shorts/monitor pants.
Watch Daily Jobs Video on Telegram Channel Join Now
|View Exam Date & City||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card||Coming Soon|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Applicant Login||Click Here|
|Application *Home Page||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Join Now|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Other Vacancies Details||Click Here|
|Download Syllabus & Model Question Paper||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Indian Air Force Agniveervayu Admit Card For Intake 01/2022
Indian Air Force Agniveervayu Admit Card For Intake 01/2022 Indian Air Force Agniveervayu Admit Card For Intake 01/2022 Indian Air Force Agniveervayu Admit Card For Intake 01/2022 Indian Air Force Agniveervayu Admit Card For Intake 01/2022 Indian Air Force Agniveervayu Admit Card For Intake 01/2022