Daily current affairs are viable on 28 & 29 April 2022 28 और 29 अप्रैल 2022 को दैनिक करंट अफेयर्स व्यवहार्य हैं। – यहां 28 और 29 अप्रैल 2022 के नियमित करंट अफेयर्स व्यवहार्य हैं। निम्नलिखित समाचारों को कवर करते हुए: दिल्ली, पंजाब के सीएम ने ज्ञान साझा करने के समझौते पर हस्ताक्षर किए, केंद्र सरकार।, नेटफ्लिक्स लॉन्च 2 7 महिला चेंजमेकर्स पर मिनट की फिल्में, जिसका शीर्षक ‘आजादी की अमृत कहानियां’, आदि…
दैनिक करेंट अफेयर्स अपडेट को उन महत्वपूर्ण समाचारों के साथ शामिल किया जाता है जिन्होंने प्रतियोगी परीक्षाओं के लिए करेंट अफेयर्स की सुर्खियां बनाईं। डेली करेंट अफेयर्स अपडेट दिन भर चलने वाली महत्वपूर्ण खबरों का पूरा बॉक्स है। बैंकिंग शर्तों, करंट अफेयर्स समाचार आदि के बारे में पूरी जानकारी होनी चाहिए।
तो, यहां 28 और 29 अप्रैल 2022 का जीके अपडेट है जो आपको करेंट अफेयर्स भाग तैयार करने में मदद करेगा। इस खंड को पढ़ने के बाद, आप करेंट अफेयर्स प्रश्नोत्तरी को सफलतापूर्वक हल कर सकते हैं।
Here current affairs have been categorized which is as follows
- ECONOMY & CORPORATE
- CMs of Delhi, Punjab sign Knowledge Sharing Agreement
- Both Punjab Chief Minister Bhagwant Mann and Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal have signed an agreement. Under this agreement, or rather, according to this agreement, both the Punjab and Delhi governments will officially share knowledge.
- Under this agreement, your officers will be sent to each other’s states for learning. On this, Kejriwal issued a statement that the good works of Delhi will go to Punjab and this agreement is going to prove to be a milestone in the good works of Punjab in Delhi.
- Earlier on Monday, Punjab Chief Minister Bhagwant Mann made a statement that his state would learn from Delhi’s Mohalla Clinic model.
- Chief Minister Mann is on a two-day visit to Delhi to inquire about the best practices of the Aam Aadmi Party’s (AAP) governance model. He also visited a mohalla clinic, a government hospital, and a school along with Arvind Kejriwal.
- Central govt., Netflix launch 2-minute films on 7 women changemakers, titled ‘Azadi ki Amrit Kahaniyan’
- To commemorate the 75th year of India’s Independence Day on 26th April, the Ministry of Information and Broadcasting and Netflix has launched seven inspiring women of the country, from a mountaineer who scaled Mount Everest twice in a single season to India’s first woman firefighter. Prerna Reti Hai released a short film on her on Tuesday.
- Information and Broadcasting Minister Anurag Thakur, whose short film on seven women pioneers was released here also marks the beginning of the ministry’s collaboration with Netflix through ‘Azadi Ki Amrit Kahani’ on diverse topics like women empowerment, environment, and sustainable development. A series of short films named ‘Ek Chain’ will be produced.
- Center scraps MP (Member of Parliament), DM (District Magistrate) for admissions to Kendriya Vidyalaya schools
- The Central Government has made a declaration regarding admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya, under which the discretionary quota of MPs has been abolished.
- The Central Government has also removed the quota of 100 children of the employees of the Ministry of Education and the children of MPs.
- With this step taken by the central government, more than 40,000 seats will become vacant in centrally funded schools.
ECONOMY & CORPORATE
- Cabinet clears Rs 2,426 cr to upgrade 2G mobile sites in Naxal areas to 4G
- On April 27, Prime Minister Narendra Modi announced Wednesday that the decision of the Union Cabinet to convert 2-G mobiles to 4-G mobiles will improve telecom connectivity in Naxal-affected areas. Prime Minister Narendra Modi said that this will ensure access to the Internet in a proper way.
- Modi tweeted that this will bring success in our efforts to make a ‘Self-reliant India’. He said that the decision of the cabinet on ‘PM SVNidhi’ would ensure prosperity i.e. fullness and dignity in the lives of many people.
- The Union Cabinet on April 27, 2022, approved additional funding of Rs 820 crore for India Post Payments Bank (IPPB) that will be utilized for the expansion of its services to all post offices in the country.
- The central government has said that now people will be able to get modern banking facilities even in remote villages of the country. The central government is preparing vigorously to increase the number of post office banks in rural areas. Meanwhile, on Wednesday, the Union Cabinet approved financial support of Rs 820 crore for India Post Payments Bank.
- According to the government, the financial support will help the public sector payments bank to increase its penetration in remote areas of the country and further financial inclusion. According to a source, it has come to the fore that, “There was a proposal to give financial support of Rs 820 crore to India Post Payments Bank (IPPB). It has been approved by the cabinet.”
- Prime Minister Street Vendor’s AtmaNirbhar Nidhi (PM SVANidhi) scheme to continue till December 2024
- PM Street Vendor’s Atmanirbhar Nidhi which is PM Swanidhi Yojana was launched as a central sector scheme on 1st June 2020. This PM Swanidhi scheme also provides the facility of affordable working capital loans up to Rs.10,000 with an interest subsidy at the rate of 7% on regular repayment.
- The street vendors need not make any additional payment for the loan. This PM Svanidhi scheme provides graded guarantee cover on the basis of the portfolio to the lending institutions.
- Approval has been given to continue the scheme till this December 2024. In this regard, the Central Government on Wednesday has given its full consent to continue the loan under the Prime Minister’s Street Vendor Self-Reliant Fund (PM Svanidhi) from March 2022 to December 2024. The Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs chaired by PM Modi has approved this proposal.
- Former Indian women’s hockey team captain Elvera Britto dies at 81 in Bengaluru
- The former captain of the Indian women’s hockey team was Elvera Britto, who passed away on Tuesday. She was about 81 years old. He died due to problems related to aging, he said goodbye to the world.
- Elvera, the eldest of three sisters, dominated domestic competitions from 1960 to 1967. The team of Karnataka had spread its name by winning seven national titles during this period.
- Elvera represented India against Australia, Sri Lanka, and Japan.
- Alvera was awarded the Arjuna Award in 1965. She became only the second female hockey player to receive this honor. Even before Alvera, Anne Lumsden (1961) was awarded the Arjuna Award. Elvera also did not marry like the rest of her sisters.
- World Day for Safety and Health at Work
- Globally, 28 April is observed as the Annual Day for Safety and Health at Work. It promotes the prevention of occupational accidents and diseases and helps in their prevention.
- The annual World Day for Safety and Health at Work was first observed in 2003 by the International Labor Organization (ILO).
- It emphasizes the importance and cost of preventing accidents and diseases in the workplace.
Hope you Like this Current Affairs news Please Like and Share it.
Daily current affairs are viable on 28 & 29 April 2022
Daily current affairs are viable on 28 & 29 April 2022 Daily current affairs are viable on 28 & 29 April 2022 Daily current affairs are viable on 28 & 29 April 2022 Daily current affairs are viable on 28 & 29 April 2022 Daily current affairs are viable on 28 & 29 April 2022 Daily current affairs are viable on 28 & 29 April 2022 Daily current affairs are viable on 28 & 29 April 2022 Daily current affairs are viable on 28 & 29 April 2022 Daily current affairs are viable on 28 & 29 April 2022 Daily current affairs are viable on 28 & 29 April 2022