Daily current affairs are viable of 19 April 2022 दैनिक करंट अफेयर्स 19 अप्रैल 2022 तक व्यवहार्य हैं। – यहां 19 अप्रैल 2022 के नियमित करंट अफेयर्स व्यवहार्य हैं। निम्नलिखित समाचार सुर्खियों को कवर करते हैं: विश्व बैंक की रिपोर्ट में कहा गया है कि भारत में अत्यधिक गरीबी 2011-2019 के बीच 12.3% की गिरावट, बीआरओ के निर्माण के लिए हिमाचल प्रदेश को लद्दाख आदि से जोड़ने वाली शिंकू ला दर्रे पर दुनिया की सबसे ऊंची सुरंग…
दैनिक करेंट अफेयर्स अपडेट को उन महत्वपूर्ण समाचारों के साथ शामिल किया जाता है जो प्रतियोगी परीक्षाओं के लिए करेंट अफेयर्स की सुर्खियां बनते हैं। डेली करेंट अफेयर्स अपडेट दिन भर चलने वाली महत्वपूर्ण खबरों का पूरा बॉक्स है। बैंकिंग शर्तों, करंट अफेयर्स समाचार आदि के बारे में पूरी जानकारी होनी चाहिए।
तो, यहां 19 अप्रैल 2022 का जीके अपडेट दिया गया है जो आपको करेंट अफेयर्स के भाग को तैयार करने में मदद करेगा। इस खंड को पढ़ने के बाद, आप करेंट अफेयर्स प्रश्नोत्तरी को सफलतापूर्वक हल कर सकते हैं।
Here current affairs have been categorized which is as follows
- World Bank Report States Extreme Poverty in India Decline by 12.3% between 2011-2019
- According to the World Bank Policy Research Working Paper or rather according to them, the extreme poverty rate in India has fallen from 22.5% in 2011 to 10.2% in 2019.
- This represents a 12.3 percent drop in the number of extreme poverty in India between 2011 and 2019.
- The decline in rural areas during these years was much greater than in urban areas.
- Where rural poverty decreased by 14.7 percentage points and urban poverty declined by 7.9 percentage points.
- BRO to construct the world’s highest tunnel at Shinku La Pass connecting Himachal Pradesh to Ladakh
- The Border Roads Organization (BRO) is about to build the world’s tallest tunnel connecting Himachal Pradesh with the Zanskar Valley in Ladakh.
- This tallest tunnel will be constructed by BRO at a height of 16,580 feet at Shinku La Pass.
- BRO is proposing to complete this tunnel by 2025 with this ambitious project being implemented under the ‘Project Plan’.
- Lt Gen Manoj Pande named as India’s next Chief of Army Staff
- Lt Gen Manoj Pandey has been ordered to be appointed as the next Chief of the Army Staff.
- Lt Gen Pandey will serve as the Chief of the Army Staff.
- He is going to succeed General MM Naravane, the same MM Naravane who is going to retire on April 30, 2022.
- Lt Gen Manoj Pandey has been appointed as the first officer of the Corps of Engineers to be appointed as the Chief of Army Staff.
- Abdrabbuh Mansur Hadi steps down as President of Yemen
- Yemen’s President Abdrabuh Mansour Hadi has resigned from his post due to pressure and trouble from Saudi Arabia.
- Abdrabuh Mansour Hadi has also delegated his power and authority to the newly created Presidential Council, which includes eight eminent political leaders led by Rashad al-Alimi.
- He held his position by serving as the President of Yemen from 2012 to 2022.
- India Elected to Four UN ECOSOC Bodies
- India has been elected to the four major United Nations Economic and Social Council (UN-ECOSOC) bodies in April 2022.
- in these bodies
- Social Development Commission, Committee on NGOs, Science and Technology Commission for Development
- financially included.
- Preeti Saran has been reappointed as Ambassador to the Committee on Social and Cultural Rights.
- In addition, India has contributed USD 200,000 to the United Nations Investigation Team to promote accountability for crimes by Daesh/ISIL (United).
- This contribution is to be used to support UNITAD’s two areas of investigation which are the development and use of chemical and biological weapons by ISIL and ISIL crimes against cultural heritage in Iraq.
- Noted Odia singer and musician Prafulla Kar passes away at 83
- Popular Oriya singer and music director Praful Kar have passed away following his age-related ailments.
- Prafulkar was 83 years old.
- Prafulkar was a noted musician, singer, lyricist, writer, and columnist as well.
- Prafulkar was honored with the prestigious Padma Shri award in 2015.
- New Zealand Pace Bowler Hamish Bennett announces retirement from all forms of cricket
- Hamish Bennett, considered the fastest bowler in New Zealand, has announced his retirement from all forms of cricket, ending his 17-year-old career.
- Fast bowler Hamish Bennett has represented the New Zealand national team with 43 wickets in a total of 31 matches across all formats.
- Fast bowler Hamish Bennett was also selected in the Blackcap squad for the 2011 ICC Cricket World Cup in India, Bangladesh, and Sri Lanka.
- Haryana beat Tamil Nadu to win the 12th Senior Men’s National Hockey Championship
- Haryana emerged as the champions of the 12th Senior Men’s National Hockey Championship, registering a 3-1 shootout win over Tamil Nadu and finishing 1-1 in the final regulation time.
- The 12th Senior Men’s National Hockey Championship tournament was held from 6th to 17th April 2022 at Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh.
- Haryana has spread its name by winning the trophy for the first time since 2011.
- International Day For Monuments and Sites 2022: 18 April
- The International Day for Monuments and Sites, also known as World Heritage Day, is observed every year on 18 April to promote awareness of the diversity of the cultural heritage of humanity, their vulnerability, and the necessary efforts for their conservation and protection. Giving is celebrated.
- The International Day for Monuments and Sites was proposed by the International Council on Monuments and Sites (ICOMOS) on 18 April 1982 and approved by the General Assembly of UNESCO in 1983.
- The theme for this year 2022 is ‘Heritage and Climate’.