Daily current affairs are viable of 17 April 2022 दैनिक करंट अफेयर्स 17 अप्रैल 2022 तक व्यवहार्य हैं। – यहां 17 अप्रैल 2022 के नियमित करंट अफेयर्स व्यवहार्य हैं। निम्नलिखित समाचारों की सुर्खियों को कवर करते हुए: केंद्र ने रु। 3 राज्य द्वारा संचालित बीमा कंपनियों- OICL, NICL, UICL, आदि में 5,000 करोड़…
दैनिक करेंट अफेयर्स अपडेट को उन महत्वपूर्ण समाचारों के साथ शामिल किया जाता है जो प्रतियोगी परीक्षाओं के लिए करेंट अफेयर्स की सुर्खियां बनते हैं। डेली करेंट अफेयर्स अपडेट दिन भर चलने वाली महत्वपूर्ण खबरों का पूरा बॉक्स है। बैंकिंग शर्तों, करंट अफेयर्स समाचार आदि के बारे में पूरी जानकारी होनी चाहिए।
तो, यहां 17 अप्रैल 2022 का जीके अपडेट है जो आपको करेंट अफेयर्स भाग तैयार करने में मदद करेगा। इस खंड को पढ़ने के बाद, आप करेंट अफेयर्स प्रश्नोत्तरी को सफलतापूर्वक हल कर सकते हैं।
Here current affairs have been categorized which is as follows
- PM Modi Inaugurates 108 ft tall statue of Lord Hanuman ji in Morbi of Gujarat
- The Prime Minister of India, Shri Narendra Modi, on the occasion of Hanuman Jayanti on April 16, 2022, through video conferencing, unveils a total of 108 feet statue of Lord Hanuman at the ashram of Bapu Kesavanand Ji at Morbi, Gujarat. Did.
- The Statue of Hanuman ji or simply say this statue is the second of the four statues being built in four directions across the country under the ‘Hanumanji Char Dham’ project.
- The first such grand and beautiful statue of Hanuman Ji was inaugurated in the north in Shimla, Himachal Pradesh in 2010.
- The idol or idol of Morbi has been installed in the west.
- The third grand statue of Hanuman Ji will be installed in Rameswaram in Tamil Nadu in the south.
- Similarly, in West Bengal, the last statue of Hanuman Ji will be established in the east.
- “UDAN” scheme selected for Prime Minister’s Award for Excellence in Public Administration 2020
- The Regional Connectivity Scheme UDAN (UdeDeshkaAamNagrik), the flagship scheme of the Ministry of Civil Aviation (MoCA), has been selected for the Prime Minister’s Award for Excellence in Public Administration 2020 under the category “Innovation or General – Central”.
- The scheme emphasizes more achievements such as good governance, qualitative achievements, and last-mile connectivity rather than just the achievement of quantitative targets.
- The Award Samman was instituted by the Government of India in 2006 to recognize, recognize and reward exceptional and innovative work done by the Districts/Organizations of the Central and State Governments.
- The award is presented with a trophy, scroll, and an incentive of Rs 10 lakh.
- The Ministry of Civil Aviation will receive the award on the occasion of Civil Services Day, April 21, 2022.
- Centre infuses Rs. 5,000 crore into 3 state-run insurance companies- OICL, NICL, and UICL
- The central government has given a total of Rs. 5,000 crore in three public sector general insurance companies namely Oriental Insurance Company Limited (OICL), National Insurance Company Limited (NICL), and United India Insurance Company Limited (UICL). The individual capital flows into these three insurance companies are described as follows:
- NICL – Rs 3,700 crore
- OICL – Rs 1,200 crore
- UICL – Rs 100 crore
- With this, the authorized share capital of these insurance companies has now increased even more. The details of the new authorized capital are given below:
- Authorized Capital of NICL = Rs. 15,000 crore
- Authorized Capital of OICL = Rs. 7,500 crore
- Authorized Capital of UICL = Rs. 7,500 crore
- The authorized share capital of the entities is increased from time to time to enable and control the membership of capital.
- Prabhat Patnaik wins the 2022 Malcolm Adiseshiah Award
- Prabhat Patnaik, a well-known Indian Marxist economist, and political commentator has been selected for the Malcolm Adisesia Award for 2022.
- The Malcolm Adishiya Award has been awarded annually by the Chennai-based Malcolm and Elizabeth Adishiya Trust for distinguished contribution to development studies since 2000.
- This award is specifically given to those people who are outstanding social scientists selected by the National Jury constituted.
- The award consists of a citation as well as prize money of Rs 2 lakh.
- Tamil Nadu beat Punjab to win the men’s title of the 71st Senior National Basketball Championship; Indian Railways tops in the women’s section
- In basketball, Tamil Nadu won the men’s title at the 71st Senior National Basketball Championship by defeating Punjab 87-69 in the final.
- Indian Railways team won the women’s title by defeating Telangana 131-82.
- World Hemophilia Day 2022: 17 April
- Today (April 17) is ‘World Haemophilia Day. World Hemophilia Day 2022 is observed every year on 17 April to raise awareness about hemophilia and other hereditary bleeding disorders. This day was started in 1989 by ‘The World Federation of Haemophilia’. Every year this day is celebrated under a special theme and this time the theme has been kept ‘Access for All’.
- Hemophilia is a bleeding disorder, in which bleeding occurs even after a severe or minor injury, the bleeding does not stop quickly. This is a serious condition and due to excessive bleeding in it, a person can also die. There is no blood clotting in this blood-related disorder.
Hope you Like this Current Affairs news Please Like and Share it.
Daily current affairs are viable of 17 April 2022
Daily current affairs are viable of 17 April 2022 Daily current affairs are viable of 17 April 2022Daily current affairs are viable of 17 April 2022